Uniuyo SUG VP Announces Commencement of Talent Discovery SchemeJuly 28, 2020
Private Varsities Declares Preparedness for ReopeningJuly 28, 2020
The Federal Scholarship Board by the Federal Ministry of Education of Nigeria is now offering the 2020/2021 Scholarship Awards for Undergraduate.
Application Deadline: 6th December 2020 by 11:59 PM
• Undergraduate Scholarship:
FOR NIGERIA AWARD SCHOLARSHIP (NA) 2020/2021 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP AWARDS TENABLE IN NIGERIA TERTIARY INSTITUIONS FOR Nigerian Award
- All applicants must be registered full-time students in their second year or above in Federal or State Universities, Polytechnics, Monotechnics and Colleges of Education.
- All undergraduate Scholarship applicants (Physically challenged inclusive) must have at least 4.0 CGPA on a five (5) point scale or its equivalents or 5.0 on a 7 point scale.
How to Apply
Visit http://fsb.nemis.gov.ng/portal-nigerian-awards/index.php to Apply
During the application candidates are expected to indicate the following:
- Centre of choice for the Computer Based Test (CBT); and
- Choice of programme preferred in order of priority Nigerian Award (N/A).
- Warning : Double Entries will be disqualified
THE Nigerian Award:
Application forms are completed online as follows:
Complete form online at http://fsb.nemis.gov.ng/portal-nigerian-awards/index.php
Submit and Print a copy
Attach Photocopy of the following documents to the Printed Copy
- Letter of Admission to the Institution
- Current Course Registration Form
- CGPA results of year 1, 2, 3, etc.
- Current School’s Identity Card
- Letter of Identification from your State/Local Government
- Two (2) passport size photographs with your name written at the back and duly signed by you.