Obaqemi Awolowo University, OAU JUPEB admission application form for 2020/2021 academic session is now out on sale. The OAU JUPEB programme gives you direct admission into 200 level. Interested members of the public are hereby informed that they can now start to purchase application forms now.
The management of Obafemi Awolow0 University (OAU) hereby invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University’s Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2020/2021 Session.
The Programme leads to the award of JUPEB Certificate which enables candidate gain Direct Entry admissions into Obafemi Awolowo University and other JUPEB-affiliated Universities in Nigeria and other Universities abroad. Below is the details of the application.
ELIGIBILITY FOR OAU JUPEB PROGRAMME FOR 2020/2021 – Eligible Candidates must possess minimum of 5 Credits at maximum of two sittings in at least 5 subjects (inclusive of English Language) relevant to the candidates desired course of study in the University.
DURATION OF OAU JUPEB PROGRAMME – The duration of the Programme is a minimum of one academic session of two Semesters.
HOW TO APPLY FOR OAU JUPEB PROGRAMME – 2020/2021
- Pay the Application fee of ₦15,000.00 through e-Tranzact Payment Platform at any branch of First Bank, Skye Bank, Wema Bank or UBA PlcNationwide. A Receipt which contains a Receipt Number and Confirmation Order Number will be given to you at the Bank. (Please note that Bank charges are to be paid).
- Go to OAUCDL website: (www.oaucdl.edu.ng) and Click on: “JUPEB” and read the Instruction carefully. Create your account by clicking on “Apply Now!”. You are to supply valid username, password, email address and other required information.
- After creating the Account, login back into your Account with your username and password.
- Make payment at any branch of First bank, Skye bank or UBA via eTranzact network.
- Fill the online Application Form and upload your recent passport photograph. The passport photograph must meet the following specifications: The passport photograph must be coloured with white background (Black and white photograph is not acceptable). The passport must be recent (not earlier than 3 Months before the time of the application) and the size should not be more than 100KB.
- After filling the form, logout and keep your username and password safe. (Save your Username and Password on your Phone so as not to forget).
- Keep checking the website from time to time for the actual date of the entrance examination.
- All Candidates are required to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL Telephone Numbers.
- The forms must be filled and submitted on-line either immediately or within 2 weeks of accessing the website. No downloaded or printed copies of forms will be accepted.
- Applicants are to note that 2020/2021 JUPEB Entrance Exam holds at Ile-Ife centre (Moro Campus) only.
- Candidates are advised to follow the Application Instructions very carefully and ensure they select the Correct SUBJECT COMBINATION. Failure to do so may adversely affect the Candidate.
All candidates should note that OAUCDL HAS NOT AUTHORISED any person(s) or agent(s) to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly on-line.
Phone: 0810 828 7293, 0813 244 7202; Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org