Give more allocation to education – ASUU to FGJuly 30, 2020
ASUU Strike: What happens now School is resuming, I attend a federal universityJuly 31, 2020
Candidates who chose Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are hereby invited to apply for an aptitude test, provided such candidates scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME. Those who choosed FUTO as First Choice in JAMB Direct entry are also invited to apply.
Those who did not choose FUTO as First Choice University but scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME can also apply on the condition that they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
WHO CAN APPLY FOR FUTO POST UTME ELIGIBILITY
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 180 in their UTME;
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
HOW TO APPLY FOR FUTO POST-UTME SCREENING 2020/2021
- To apply, follow the steps outlined below:Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on Prospective students.Click on the link; “2020/2021 POST-UTME Application”.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card. Form cost N2,000 only. This is termed processing fee.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form.
- Correctly enter your O’Level results.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
- The 2020/2021 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise shall be conducted in a manner devoid of exposure of candidates to the dreaded Covid-19.
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL on/before September, 01, 2020.
- Those who fail to register within the period WILL NOT be qualified for the Exercise.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
- In addition to 1-4 above;
- Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
- Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: 2020/2021 Application commences on Tuesday, August 04, 2020 and closes on Tuesday, September 01, 2020.
For support, contact: