Top-up programme 2020/2021 admission for Al-Hikmah University, IllorinSeptember 2, 2020
Nigeria’s Minister of Education travels out for TreatmentSeptember 8, 2020
Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into Al-Hikmah University’s 2 years Diploma Programme. Applications are open to everyone regardless of religious backgroup or even ethnic groups.
Here are the admission requirements for Al-Hikmah University Degree programme for the 2020/2021 academic session
- Applicants are required to have a minimum of four (4) Credit passes at not more than two (2) sittings in the relevant subjects in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC. Thanawiyyah/Tawjihiyyah Certificate of an Arabic Senior Secondary School duly registered with the relevant State Authorities or equivalent to any of the above mentioned qualifications will be considered.
- Applicants for the Sub-degree Common Law Diploma Programme must possess five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB Examinations or their equivalents at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Literature in English and any other three (3) Art/Social Science subjects, and at least a pass in Mathematics.
- Applicants for the Sub-degree Common And Islamic Law Diploma Programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations or their equivalent at not more than two (2) sittings including English Language, Literature-in-english, Islamic Studies or Arabic Knowledge and any other three (3) Art/Social Science subjects, and at least a pass in Mathematics.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applicants for Sub-degree Diploma Programmes should complete the application form online at: https//www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 online.
- Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
- Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
- All payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account
AL-HIKMAH DIPLOMA COURSES AVAILABLE FOR ADMISSION
Here are the courses available for Al-Hikmah Degree admission for the 2020/2021 academic session;
- Diploma in Common Law
- Diploma in Common and Islamic Law
- Diploma in Arabic and Islamic Studies
- Diploma in International Relations
- Diploma in Accounting
- Diploma in Business Administration
- Diploma in Computer Science
You can apply here