Application for Al-Hikmah University Top-up Programme (HND and Degree Conversion) admission for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced.
The Al-Hikmah University Top-up programme is specifically designed for University graduates with Pass or Third Class degrees, HND graduates desirable of University first degree and Graduates with interest in career change (e.g. graduate of Chemistry wishing to change career to Accounting, etc). Interested persons can now start applying for this programme on the University website.
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY TOP-UP ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
Candidates seeking admission into the Al-Hikmah University Top-up (HND and Degree Conversion) programme must satisfy the following admission requirements:
- Applicants must possess a minimum of five (5) O’Level subjects at credit level in relevant subjects in not more than two (2) sittings in the subjects relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates. In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates seeking admission into Programmes in the Colleges of Management Sciences, Natural Sciences and some Education Courses.
- Minimum of Third Class Honors or Pass degree or HND certificate from a recognized institution.
- Completion or exemption from the mandatory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Scheme.
TUITION: The tuition fee is N150,000 per academic session with flexible instalmental payment.
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: Two (2) years of six (6) semesters (15 weeks per semester).
LECTURE/CONTACT PERIOD: Lectures shall take place during weekends.
HOW TO APPLY FOR AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY HND, DEGREE CONVERSION PROGRAMME – 2020/2021
- Applicants for the Top-Up Programme should complete the application form online at www.alhikmah.edu.ng and pay a non-refundable fee of N10, 000.
- Print the duly completed form.
- Present the online payment receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (original and photocopies) and official receipt at the Centre for Part-Time and Professional Studies for screening
AL-HIKMAH UNIVERSITY HND, DEGREE CONVERSION PROGRAMMES / COURSES AVAILABLE
Faculty of The Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.A. Arabic Language
- B.A. English Language
- B.Sc. Mass Communication
- B.Sc. Political Science and Conflict Resolution
- B.A. History & International Relations
- B.A. Islamic Studies
Faculty of Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Banking and Finance
- B.Sc.Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- B.Sc. (Biochemistry)
- B.Sc. (Computer Science)
- B.Sc. (Physics)
- B.Sc. (Industrial Chemistry)
- B.Sc. (Statistics)
- B.Sc. (Microbiology)
- B.Sc. (Mathematics)
Faculty of Education
- B.A. Ed. Arabic
- B.A. Ed. English Language
- B.A. Ed. Islamic Studies
- B.Sc. Ed. Business Education
- B.Sc. Ed. Political Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Economics
- B.Sc. Ed. Computer Science
- B.Sc. Ed. Mathematics Education
- B.Ed. Educational Management
- B.Ed. Guidance and Counselling