Sanctions exist for violators of safe Reopening guidelines – FGSeptember 22, 2020
Ajayi Crowther University post COVID-19 resumption dateSeptember 22, 2020
Candidates who chose University of Agriculture, Makurdi as First Choice and scored 170 and above in the 2020/2021 UTME/Direct Entry are invited to apply for their admission screening exercise as forms have been released.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
To apply for admission for FUAM admission screening exercise for the academic session:
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only, (Bank/service charge inclusive).
- Generate your RRR number.
- Go to the University website ONLY (Not Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate your RRR number.
- After generating your RRR from the University website ONLY, choose any of the three payment options below to proceed with payment.
- Internet Banking: go to the University website and follow the instruction on the website to make your payment on the portal using your bank ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: use your ATM card on a mobile device (i.e. internet ready handset, ipad, etc) on the portal uam.edu.ng to pay your fees/charges. Follow the instruction at www.uam.edu.ng
- Bank Branch: go to any branch (nation-wide) of all the commercial banks on REMITA to pay the fees.
- Candidates will be given a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the Bank containing Candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and Payment Pin as Password.
- Candidates are expected to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form available on the University website uam.edu.ng (follow the guideline on the website).
- Candidates are expected to provide correct information about their candidature on the University portal and make a printout of the online registration from the University website and come along with it for the screening exercise.